12/20/09

World War Z, winter training

Dear Troops,

The East East coast got a bunch of snow. I say, use weather emergencies to practice for the inevitable world war Z.

A) Freezing temperatures slow down zombies, frozen zombies = zombie popsicle
B) Snow as a natural barrier
C) You are stocked up and stuck at home. Time to rally the kids for some zombie drills!

Drills:
Build a truncheon, I read something about it being the best. Build snow zombies. If you have children, I am all for child labor. Safety first!


So, you have your snow zombies. Feel free to add some blood, fake is okay, I guess. Not everyone has a few pints of their blood type in the fridge, I guess.

If you have seen every zombie movie made in the entire world. You will have learned some things. First is that George Romero is a visionary. Also, that we WANT his vision of zombies to be true. Slow moving zombies.

Take turns whacking the heads off the snow zombies. They wont mind! Give family members tips on severing the brain stem.

Yes, Christmas is looming. It is terrifying out there. I was forced to go to the mall and it was awful. I had to go to a particular store because I was tasked with getting a female relative fancy smelly stuff from a store that every mall in the world has.

After being smashed into by atleast 5 overly caffeinated unaware consumers, I decided it was time to have my elbows out. I made my purchase and crawled like I was going underneath barb wire, out to the parking lot where my companion on this hellish foray swung the mighty PT Cruiser curbside and without stopping, I leapt into the vehicle and we were gone.

Its harrowing out there.

But, I guess you all understand harrowing.

Be careful, look out for each other and watch for zombies.

With gratitude and survivor mentality,

Rose

1 comments:

Hellwoman said...

Oh man Rose, this one is great! LOL