3/21/10

Chat sites

Dear comrades,

Its a war out there, the war of man vs. women in the ring of love. I get hit on, on these chat sites and the chat texts that come to me are so amusing, I can't help but be amusing back. However, I think it is more terror then humor, for them that is. If a man wants to play, he has to step up.

A 56 year old broke down non book reading, non many things fellow starts sending me texts. This is what happened.

Him:"Hey you are good lookin! Whatcha up to tonight?"
Me: "Taxidermy! I am trying to taxidermy my dog but it wont hold still!"
Him: "Maybe he just has some energy to burn, how old is he?"
Me: "2, I just watched a video on youtube about taxidermy and thats FOR ME."
Me: "I gotta get a gun so I can go shoot some wild animals. But instead of glass eyes, I am going to give them googly eyes!"

0 comments: