1/26/10

Baby, its cold inside

God Damn carbon monoxide poisoning. If it was in any kind of form I could fistfight I would beat its ass. Have been staying at an extended stay hotel for a week now. Coming back home when it was over 30. Today however, the furnace is being installed and I wont be coming out of my bedroom till Spring.

I feel for all of you who sleep in giant tents with your comrades right next to you. If its anything like sleeping within 3 feet of a 16 year old who gets texts through the night and snores and wakes up constantly, I salute you.

Or I would salute you if I were a troop soldier etc myself. Instead I would put you in my spare room with a white noise generator and the curtains drawn.

While you were defending our country or getting a blowjob from a Thai hooker I was loading up my car to drive home. Part of that was carrying a beta fish in its tank down flights of stairs. I came home coated in fish water. Got my child to school late and now I am showered and still pissed.

Fuck.

Take good care of yourselves, the Armed Forces are tending to your warming needs,

Love,

Rose

0 comments: