1/31/10

Look at the photos!


Dearest Trooplees, can I call you that? Are we close enough that I can install a nickname? Good. I am glad you agree with me since you are merely reading. Its 6:12 here or in Army time, 06:12 hundred billion hours. I haven't been to sleep yet, but what is sleep when you are young?

Today I have brought you from my collection of oddities, photos, feel free to snag them for yourself. Oh and my commentary.

Let us begin!


A shirt for dirty whores! What does jingle mean? Maybe if she is repeatedly making this 'jingle' she is less whore and more comforting the troops?



Whatever happened to the french anyways?



Create your own zombie army, then you can go home! Let the undead take care of business, who needs guns when you crave brains?

I have a little crush on red robot. Don't tell him

Note that the teeth are beers. Do you want to stare at that all day?




Who says buildings are phallic?

0 comments: