2/20/10

Attention



How was your VD? Or rather Valentines Day? Mine was spent eating dinner at Whole Foods and watching all the couples who were about to get down buy alcohol and chocolate. And the couples who were simply together to keep from being alone rolling their eyes alot at the checkouts. I highly recommend Whole Foods for the dining experience and theater.



I hope some or most of you are getting a chance to watch the Olympics. If you are online then you can hit nbc.com, my favorite is the luge and especially the skeleton. You go down HEAD FIRST. How crazy is that? I was on a short vacation and my girl child got hurt so I came home and she is healing up. Battered a bit but still feisty.


Thats all I got for right now, please stay safe and take care of each other.

Love,

Rose

0 comments: